LBML forum Index du Forum

LBML forum
Forum de la ligue de balle molle de Lorraine

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Window Uglass and Uwindow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LBML forum Index du Forum -> LBML forum -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davefollmers

Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 09:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Window Uglass and Uwindow Répondre en citant

HI,

I have a problem being sure what properties my window actually have. Setting up the U value for the glass is not a problem but the parameter often asked for is Uw (including frame and dividers). But in DB, we can input frame and dividers properties. However, we do not have any output showing the overall window U-factor. 
Now I have a very glazed appartment to simulate and of course the sensitivity of the results to the window performance is high! 
Does somebody have any proper method to define a window being sure of what is the total window U-factor? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://designbuilder.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1137
Blockchain Business Opportunities

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 09:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Claire_Divas

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 05:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Window Uglass and Uwindow Répondre en citant

office 365 new account setup
Outlook emoticons
Outlook Safe Mode in Windows

hales23h

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 10:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Window Uglass and Uwindow Répondre en citant

NYC Traffic Ticket: Even though you do it accidentally, you will be given a traffic ticket for the traffic violation i.e. you need to pay the fine.

traffic ticket    |
njmc ticket

majesticquotes9

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Oct - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Window Uglass and Uwindow Répondre en citant

iMessage on pcIt is another cool feature of iMessage. Here you can send a video message to your friend and add animations as per your choice as well.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Window Uglass and Uwindow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LBML forum Index du Forum -> LBML forum -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation